Welcome to Twin Oaks Golf Club
Located near Carlyle Lake, Twin Oaks Golf Club is a scenic 9 hole course with rolling hills, mature Oak Trees and water hazards. Perfect for your fund raiser events, and family reunions!
Open to the public since 1968, this golf course is well manicured and meticulously maintained. A perfect course for beginners to intermediate golfers or for the player who has less than 2 hours to play a round of golf.
Come play our irrigated Bermuda Fairways and enjoy our challenging greens. Come join your friends for a round of golf before or after your Lake Carlyle hunting or camping activities.
For Tee Times & Information, Call 618-749-5611.
Spring rates begin April 1st - Hours 9AM-6PM
Summer rates begin May 1st - Hours 7AM to dusk
LADIES LEAGUE PLANNING MEETING:
March 28th 6pm-if interested in playing, or entering a team, please join us or call Carolyn 618/223-3191 for more info.
- "DAVEY'S CLASSIC" GOLF AND EUCHRE, April 23, 11AM - Call Andrew at 618/741-3913 to schedule.
- "OVER THE HILL" (over 50) Monthly Scrambles SEE FLYER
- TWIN OAKS CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP-(1 person scramble) JULY DTA
- PAR 3 Challenge-AUGUST-DTA
- LADIES (2 PERSON) SCRAMBLE-AUGUST 23, 2017 9 AM - SEE FLYER
- WINE AND NINE (Couple's Scramble) SEPT. DTA
- TURKEY 3 PERSON SCRAMBLE - Nov. 24,2017 11AM SEE FLYER